Game Ever Studio
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 1, 2010
Press / Business contact:
+54 (11) 39 73 92 85
Game Ever! is a leading multimedia studio passionate about entertainment. They develop compelling stories, videogames and 2D and 3D animations since 2010, and export their vision from Argentina to the world.
The studio was founded back in 2010 by Pablo Forconi, and established itself on Villa Urquiza (BA). Game Ever! had a small but enthusiastic team with experience in movies, animation, videogames and visual arts, and soon landed their first jobs with recognised companies such as Sony and PlayFirst. With time and hard work, they expanded their set of skills and installed themselves in 2D and 3D markets, working on advertising, series and videogames. This growth gave them the need to move to a bigger, better space, and in 2016 they accomplished that, moving to their actual studio: a huge house, better located, and with lots of space to keep growing.After that
They continued to work, learn and grow, expanding their portfolio and adding new talents to the team. As a part of this growth, in 2017 they branched out and released Press Over News, a gaming news site that keeps growing since its birth and consolidates Game Ever! as a cornerstone in gaming culture and media in Argentina and Latin America. And they’re not settling, Game Ever! keeps expanding its limits: as they stand right now, they’re designing, producing and developing all kind of projects, including videoclips, advertising spots, social media content, web and tv series (animated or live-action) and their classic and addictive videogames like Juanito, Arcade Mayhem. They also take part on short films and feature length movies. All with excellent graphic and artistic quality, at international market standards.
There are far more images available for Game Ever Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ganadores del Concurso Series de Animación Federal con El Gatito" - Incaa, 28 Octubre, 2011
- "Ganadores del 1er Concurso para Desarrollo y Promoción Internacional de Animaciones con Maggie Boo" - Incaa, 14 Agosto, 2013
- "Ganadores del 1er Concurso para Desarrollo de Proyectos Audiovisuales Complementarios de un Proyecto Audiovisual Principal para Dialogar con Multiples Plataformas con "Juanito Vs. las Clonocelulas Mutantes del Espacio Exterior" - Incaa, 10 Octubre, 2013
- "Mención Especial Por la calidad de animación y la nobleza de sus valores con El Gatito" - 28° Festival Internacional de Cine de Mar del Plata, 18 Noviembre, 2014
- "Entrevista Game Ever Studio"
- Sebastian Caceres, Cine Animado
- "Meet the Game: un mano a mano con el desarrollo local indie de videogames"
- Shezo!, Shinobi News
Game Ever Studio linkedin.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator